I realized after starting my first blog a few weeks ago, the audience for each one will be rather different. Some folks may be interested in both, but some not. So, I decided to create a separate blog for model horse related news and activities. I'm not sure how often I'll be posting news here. My model horse showing involvement is subject to change according to family and work obligations. I wish I could make it to every show within reasonable travel distance, but conflicts inevitably arise.
In this blog I'll be posting news of shows I've attended, pictures, and announcements about new props from the Kirzani Farms workshop. I"ve got WAY too much prop-making material cluttering up my hobby room, so I'm going to be making several items to offer up for sale on MH$P. Watch for announcements on the model horse listservs. And watch for a review of Cajun Country Live, held October 9-10, 2010, in Vinton, LA!

No comments:
Post a Comment